Saturday, August 2, 2008

Eight months and counting

It's been that long since I've had a real period, although I've had some intermittent spotting and the likes. But I'm still having symptoms. Thursday night I went to bed early with a headache I was afraid was going to turn into a migrain (which I usually only get in association with my peroid). I woke up with it and had it all day Friday. I ended up going to bed a bit early, and staying in bed for several hours after I woke up this morning in order to make sure it didn't come back. I had some cramping and discomfort too, which seems to always get worse with moving around. I've felt pretty blah the last few days. Ever since I got back from Illinois. I don't feel like doing anything. I've been sitting around the apartment, reading and watching DVD's with no interest in the outside world. I did cook dinner tonight, which turned out pretty tasty. I am proud of myself, because I didn't use a recipe, I just threw some things together. There are so many things that I should be doing that I just don't have the energy for though: I need to blanch and put up to freeze the corn and beans my mother-in-law gave me. I need to write a letter to the people who gave me a scholarship. I haven't even managed to put real clothes on all day. I hope Katy gets back soon--she keeps me from falling into slumps like this to some extent. Does anyone else ever this kind of depression in conjunction with your endo???

No comments: